The #NiNGNC "NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios" #NiNForums, #NiNForumsPortal and, #iNiNPortal are under maintenance until further notice. The #NiNNerds "NiN Gaming Tech Team" are working hard on upgrading our NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios' website(s), forum(s) and much more in order for us to provide better services and benefits for all #NiNGamers - Sorry for any inconveniences but everyone still has access to everything we offer as "guests" so feel free to visit us more often and to engage with us and our community. You can browse and use the NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios' website(s), forum(s) and much more as a guest until your iNiN Portal Forums Account is activated very soon. Thanks and #NiNFTW "NiN For The Win" o7 "salute"
HEY GUYS, MISS ME?
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums
IMPORTANT NiN GAMING NETWORK ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Attention #NiNGamers, remember to post your REQUIRED 20 weekly posts and comments on the #NiNForums every single week or kick from the clan.

All comments and posts are due every single week on Sunday at 11:59 PM CT. If your posts and comments are not posted by that time and day every single week then you will be kicked from the clan the week after. This is an essential clan rule that was implemented to allow all clan members to be more active on the #NiNForums and earn more NiNX to be able to sign up for more clan-prized tournaments and gifting events. It's an effort from the NiN Gaming Network Clan Central Command "CCC" to have a more active community for the best.

#NiNGN "NiN GAMING NETWORK" CLAN DIVISIONS' OFFICIAL ACTIVITY HOURS:

WHEN: ANY 3 NIGHTS A WEEK - ANY TIME FROM 5:00 PM CT TO 12:00 AM CT (CENTRAL TIME) BASED ON THE CLAN OFFICIAL ACTIVITY HOURS OF THE NiN GAMING NETWORK CLAN DIVISION THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY ENLISTED WITH.

LOCATION: BE ONLINE IN-GAME AND ON #NiNForums (LOGIN AND POST YOUR REQUIRED TWENTY WEEKLY FORUMS COMMENTS AND/OR POSTS).

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DISCORD DOWNLOADED & CONNECTED TO #NiNDiscord "NiN GAMING DISCORD VOICE SERVER" OR KICK.

#NiNGamers, as an effort from the NiN Gaming Network CCC "Clan Central Command" to maintain activity, all clan members are required to maintain activity and report to clan duty on the clan #NiNOAH "Official Activity Hours" announced dates and times.

Failure to abide by the clan activity rules for ANY clan member will be subjected to clan kick out on the clan inactive members' bi-weekly inactivity check day that takes place every 2 weeks - #NiNFTW "NiN For The Win" o7 "salute"
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums

You are logged in as: Guest - Current Date & Time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 pm - My Last Visit Date: Wed Dec 31, 1969 - Visit our #NiNBlog at http://blog.ningaming.info & #NiNDiscord at http://discord.ningaming.info #NiNGamers #NiNFTW (NiN For The Win) o7 (salute)

NiN Gaming NewslettersLatest imagesEvents#NiNDiscord (connect to #NiNDiscord in secs, no mic is required)Log inRegisterPortal#NiNWebsite (learn more about #NiNGNC by visiting our website)Home#NiNMerchandiseStore (under construction and not available)#NiNWiki
Search NiN Gaming or Ninjas Elite on Google and find us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and more. Remember to like, follow, watch, rate and subscribe for prizes and free NiN Gaming goodies. Thank you for your support to NiN Gaming and #NiNFTW

HEY GUYS, MISS ME?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  Empty
Topic Reply Comment # 1PostSubject: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Hey ninjas and boss, sorry i haven't been on in a really long time. I feel like i have missed a lot of things. If you guys could could maybe tell me whats up and whats changed and all that good stuff, i'd be really happy. Very Happy

BTW the new forum layout is really nice, except one thing, it;s too big to fit my browser and monitor (which is 24in) i have to shrink it to see the whole thing lol! but still a really nice job. Good Job Guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 2PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Yeah nothing really changed much, except that more of our topics are becoming about how nexon sucks and a upcoming machinima we are making. And I'm also the new coleader Smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 3PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:29 am

high five on the co-leader and nexon still sucks? lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 4PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Yeh nexon still sucks No
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 5PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:24 am

you know what happened to my signature? it wont show up anymore Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NiN-holly234/Ronoco5-Boss
NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief (Boss) & NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief (Boss) & NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Preferred Clan Nickname : Boss

ENLIST DATE : 2010-08-01
Honorary Ranks & Titles : NiN-VIP, NiN-SS, NiN-SIR, NiN-VET
Current Clan Status: : NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief "Boss" and NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer "CEO"
Number of Forums Posts : 1959
NiN Gaming Tech Team Member : NiN Gaming Tech Team Member
My Current NiN Gaming Activitometer Percentage : SUPER ACTIVE (NiN Gaming Activitometer measures a NiNGamer's bi-weekly activity rate on the NiN Gaming Forum, Discord Voice Server & in-game during the Clan Official Activity Hours & determines if he/she will be kicked or not on Bi-Weekly Inactivity Day)

The NiN Gaming Member Loyalty Award is awarded only to selected loyal NiN Gaming Members for a reward of 500 NiNX to its recipients every month of continuous loyalty. This award can be removed along with its gifts if loyalty becomes in question
NiN Gaming Network Tournaments Team - NiN Seal Rangers Patch (Awarded to Current NiN Seal Team Members Enlisted with the NiN Seal Pro Unit Only)
NiN Gaming Network Staff Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Central Command "CCC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 1st Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Admins Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Admin Command "CAC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 2nd Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Elite Regulars Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Elite Regulars Command "CERC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 3rd Personnel Division)

NiN Seal Team Member Pin and Patch
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Air Corps Air-Wings Pin (Awarded to NiN WOWP "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Warplanes" Members Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Infantry Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN CA "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of Combat Arms" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Armoured Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN WOT "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Tanks" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Strategic Command Corps' Pin (Awarded to NiN CCZH, NiN CCG, NiN SMITE "Ninjas Elite Clans Divisions of Command and Conquer Zero Hours & Generals & Smite" Members' Only)
NiN VIP Medal "Hero of NiN Gaming" NiN-SS Medal "Super Star" NiN VET Medal NiN-SIR Medal Master Donation Medal

Topic Reply Comment # 6PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:38 pm

I'll try to fix that and welcome back meetball Very Happy

You missed alot of cool and epic stuff but don't worry, you can always check the clan website ninjaselite2012.tk for news,updates, announcements and more.

Try to be more active on forums (to earn more clan stars points and avoid inactivity issues and getting kicked) and download the gsc (we use it now almost everytime we clan war or play in game).

Feb 28 is the clan inactive members bi-weekly check and all the members who are not active and registered on forums and have gsc downloaded will be kicked on that day and there will be no exceptions. Every 2 weeks there will be a similar clan members inactivity check.

The clan now, measure a clan member activity through "how active he is on forums" and "how many clan stars points he/she has earned to date" and if "they has gsc downloaded or not and do they use their gsc often or not and do they do clan wars often with the clan in game and does not afk fake or not" and in most extreme cases, afk fakers in game get kicked right away, no questions asked.

70 people who are inactives were kicked yesterday and the day before from the clan, but we will be recruiting more and more in the future but this time, we will have active members. We now have trained clan recruiting admins who are clan officers and good recruiters.

There is 4 coming nx clan events in March and April and they are really huge with up to 90,000 nx in prizes. So be as active as you can on forums and post more topics to earn more clan stars points because the points is what you will really need to earn so you can spend enough points for what is needed to sign up for any upcoming nx clan events (clan stars points in clan are similar to nx points used in nexon, exactly same idea. You need to earn enough of them to spend when you sign up for clan nx events, gp events and almost anything the clan does involving prizes... etc)

There will be no more clan weekly star missions, the only way to earn clan stars is through being active on forums and posting more topics (for every 5 posts you post = 1 clan star point earned) and (for every 2 voting points = 1 clan star point earned) and if you want to know how much points you have right now then divide the earned points you have by 5 and that gives you the clan stars points that you have currently earned for posting topics and commenting... etc on forums. The same goes for the voting points then add up the results to give you the total stars points you currently have earned and can use to spend for signing up to clan events and more.

I guess you won't be able to have a clan signature, only clan officers and clan admins (the elite clan members of the Ninja clan elite personnel & STAFF division) can have forums signatures on forums but signature are not allowed for clan grunts or regular members and right now your clan rank is Ninja Good and your unit is 3rd class clan grunts unit and your division is Ninja Grunts.

So basically, you cant get that much of forums exclusivity and moderation powers which includes of course having a clan signature, if your clan rank is not high enough and/or below a clan officer rank. So I'd recommend, go back to the free nx guide written by NiN-CPTlGame included in the NiN-Blogs tab here on forums and read it to learn how to earn free nx, so you can buy the NiN tag and promote your current clan rank to a clan officer right away and become an elite member of the clan instead of a clan grunt or a regular member. Almost half of our clan officers we have today earned free nx and got their NiN tags that way using and following exactly what is written in that nx free guide and they didnt spend money on their tags but earned free nx.

Earning free nx will be a long and a hard process but if you want to get done with this right quick and avoid waiting to rank up then I'd recommend buying you NiN tag and I did that, soldi did and steve did so as boot (all the clan STAFF admins bought their tags) so if you want then you can choose and it is really up to you.

I'll be really happy to answer any questions you might have and this goes for everyone in clan. We are rebuilding a 21st century, Pro and modernized clan with a network of 15 clan division in 10 different gaming platforms and that's why I'm doing all of this and that is what you all should help me do and do it with me so we can always be on the top and never sink below.

1. Be A clan officer ( be a clan elite member and a Ninja Elite not a Ninja Grunt)
  2. Be active and registered on clan forums and in game doing clan wars with the clan and never afk fake (earn more clan stars points)
  3. Download GSC (chat with us and get to know your clannies better, we are a family not a bunch of life laggers. We have a goal and we are creating something here)
  4. Be active with the clan beyond just being in game (CA is not everything that we do) be active and share with us on our Facebook page and twitter page and our Blog here on forums and the clan website.
  5. Watch and subscribe to our "Ninjas Elite Productions" clan videos and machinima productions Youtube Channel (also earn real money from joining the clan video team) and follow Ninjas TV and read the Ninjas Elite clan newspaper "Ninjas Weekly" and contribute to the Ninjas Elite wikipedia "Ninja Gaming Wiki" (get to know your clan better)

Do this and the rewards get better and you will also do something to help your clan and our Ninja community and gaming network improve and to have a future valuable ninjas elite member like you and everyone else in this clan and this networking community we have.

For Honor, Loyalty and Glory Ninjas. We Salut you all. Pwn'Em Ninjas, you can do this and Good luck and High Five.

God bless Ninjas Elite and the Ninja Nation. Above and Beyond. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eliteninjasclangmail@gmail.com
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 7PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:56 pm

this is bs, my rank was pro but now good? wtf, idc if i wasnt active for a while its still stupid. Mad the free nx thing is nice but i dont have the time but have money so i dont need free nx. and a NIN tag?! boss i asked you about buying one a month ago but you said not until i was maj 2 or 3 so since when when can i now buy one being ltn? i asked you about it several times and it was no every-time, im really confused but what ever i guess
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 8PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:27 pm

That sucks Neutral
Back to top Go down

Current Clan Status: : NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief "Boss" and NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer "CEO"
My Current NiN Gaming Activitometer Percentage : SUPER ACTIVE (NiN Gaming Activitometer measures a NiNGamer's bi-weekly activity rate on the NiN Gaming Forum, Discord Voice Server & in-game during the Clan Official Activity Hours & determines if he/she will be kicked or not on Bi-Weekly Inactivity Day)

The NiN Gaming Member Loyalty Award is awarded only to selected loyal NiN Gaming Members for a reward of 500 NiNX to its recipients every month of continuous loyalty. This award can be removed along with its gifts if loyalty becomes in question
NiN Gaming Network Tournaments Team - NiN Seal Rangers Patch (Awarded to Current NiN Seal Team Members Enlisted with the NiN Seal Pro Unit Only)
NiN Gaming Network Staff Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Central Command "CCC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 1st Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Admins Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Admin Command "CAC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 2nd Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Elite Regulars Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Elite Regulars Command "CERC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 3rd Personnel Division)

NiN Gaming Armed Forces Air Corps Air-Wings Pin (Awarded to NiN WOWP "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Warplanes" Members Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Infantry Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN CA "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of Combat Arms" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Armoured Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN WOT "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Tanks" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Strategic Command Corps' Pin (Awarded to NiN CCZH, NiN CCG, NiN SMITE "Ninjas Elite Clans Divisions of Command and Conquer Zero Hours & Generals & Smite" Members' Only)
NiN VIP Medal "Hero of NiN Gaming" NiN-SS Medal "Super Star" NiN VET Medal NiN-SIR Medal Master Donation Medal

Topic Reply Comment # 9PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:34 pm

@ meetball, I'm sorry for the confusion, it happens and many members sometimes get confused because we had to change the clan system many times in the past to improve the clan and it administrative system and maintain a 100 % active clan.

You can get the NiN tag at anytime you want and I'd be really happy if you get it soon because we need more clan admins to maintain an active clan.

Once, you have the NiN tag, your clan rank becomes automatically a clan officer and you get promoted from a clan grunt to an officer and join the elite personnel clan division Very Happy and then you can choose any clan admin job you desire based on your skills and amount clan nx pay you want.

Clan war admin jobs require having a CA rank of MAJ 2 because in clan wars, clan war admins must have perm elite to kick noobs, enforce rules and so on

So even if you are a clan officer but not a MAJ 2, then you cant be a clan war admin until you rank up to MAJ 2.

and by the way, It doesnt really make a difference if you have the rank of a ninja pro or a ninja good, because both of these clan ranks are considered clan grunts ranks for regular members are they dont much of opportunities hence no difference.

The clan Grunts division, with all its units and ranks are based on 2 things, "how many forums posts did you post" and "how many clan star points did you earn to date" and not based anymore on your CA rank and kdr like before.This is why you had a clan rank reduction from a Ninja Pro to a Ninja GOOD since you were not that active enough on clan forums and because of that inactivity, you didnt have enough clan stars points earned and thus a lower rank.

for a Ninja PRO rank: you need 200 posts or earned points (look on the left side bar where your rank is) on forums ( and that is worth 50 clan star points since you divide by 5)

for a Ninja Good: you need 150 posts ( and that is worth 30 stars points)

for a Ninja Medium: you need 100 posts ( and that is worth 20 stars points)

for a Ninja Noob: you need 50 posts and so on
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 10PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:50 pm

He does have 200+ posts
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 11PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:11 am

i have 235 points and i'll look into the NIN tag
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 12PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:58 am

It feels kinda weird after getting your name changed o.O
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 13PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:56 pm

how so?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 14PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:16 pm

I felt like a new person forgived of his sins to the world Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 15PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:53 pm

thats deep man lol! so how was getting born and crawling out again? :p
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 16PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:40 pm

@ meetball,I'm really hoping that you become a clan officer. This will be awesome.

You currently have 200 + points but not 200 posts, there is a huge difference (you currently have 172 posts, click Here and Scroll down to find your current # of posts in your forums profile. You need more posts here on forums but not points to rank up your current clan rank, only within the clan grunts division ( ranks ranging from Ninja Noob to Ninja Pro). When you are a clan officer then you get to be in a whole new different clan division "the Elite Clan Personnel" Division and ranking up works the same but in a different way.

More Forums Posts and/or messages = higher clan rank (and you get at least +3 points per post and/or message "PM" to a member)

More Forums Points earned = More Clan Star points earned ( 5 points per post that you post and/or message = 1 clan star point and 2 points per vote in a clan poll here on forums = 1 clan star point )

The # of posts you have and the clan star points earned from those points you get after you post topics, replys and send mesaages or PMs, all of that goes hand in hand when you rank up ( you need both to rank up to a certain clan rank only within the clan grunts division) BUT, only the clan star points counts more (but still, clan rank counts as well) when you sign up for clan events because you will have to spend a certain number of star points to sign up for a specific clan event depending on the prizes included of course (there is different clan events for the different clan divisions, units and ranks. Having a certain clan rank (high or low rank); then your clan position, prestige and recognition will based on that rank and not all clan ranks are created equal.

Example: Nx events for clan officers have prizes that range from 10,000 nx to 50,000 nx but for clan grunts nx events prizes only range from 100 nx to 1000 nx.

You get at least +3 points per single post and/or message but only the # of posts that count towards the promotion of your current clan rank to the next clan rank not the points earned and this system only works within the clan grunts division for the clan regular member's clan ranking and the clan grunts ranking system (from Ninja Noob to Ninja Pro, 4 clan units, 4 clan ranks and 1 grunts division), after you rank up to a clan officer then you are no longer a clan grunt or a regular member but an elite clan member (aka permanent clan member) and once you hit the clan rank of an officer then you will never need to post more topics and posts in order for you to rank up again but still you will need to earn more clan stars for you to rank up to the next rank after a clan officer which will be a clan captain. It works different but once you are a clan officer then you will know.

On the other hand, the more posts you post the more points you get and for every clan post and/or message (when you send a PM to a member) that gives you +3 points and you only need need 5 points to earn a 1 clan stars point from posting topics or replying to a topic.. etc and 2 voting points (when you vote on any clan poll here on forums) to earn another 1 clan stars point.

The clan star points are used for spending when you sign up for clan events and I mean by that, basically everything that includes prizes that we do here in clan. Clan Stars points are similar to nx points in nexon, the difference being that you don't pay real money to get to earn star points but you work hard for earning them by being active in game and on forums ( if you are not active, then you don't earn star points then you get classified as clan inactive and eventually you get kicked and get replaced by a more active person in clan). So the more stars you have the more active you are, the higher your chances of getting a better clan position, power and recognition. When you spend the points you earned that gives you real money in prizes from clan nx events and more (if you win of course Very Happy )

A living example to that is NiN-Soldi, he is super active and he has 400 star points and 1650 of earned forums points and because of that he is a clan co leader and his monthly clan salary is ~ 10,000 nx) and of course he had to become a clan officer first before doing any of that or being any of that (he got the NiN tag and that's the only way he can become an officer; Not by earning stars or posting posts or nothing but only by getting the NiN tag). To be honest, clan grunts have no chance of having anything in clan but only clan officers do ,since they are the clan permanent members and for that they get the most attention from the Ninja Clans Central Command "CCC". Grunts come and go, they don't matter (they can leave and they can stay but all members must abide by the clan rules) but an officer does matter more than a grunt to the clan and the Ninja Clans Club Network "NCCN" because they represent what we are and what we do as a clan and a community and also what we stand for, they get better attention, recognition and treatment and more. Think of it like in real life like in the Army. (clan grunts ratio to clan officers rank and above in all ninja clans not just here in Ninjas Elite of Combat Arms is 20:1).

Having this NiN Tag is a symbol that says I was an elite member of a specific ninja clan once ago and other Ninjas who have had the same Tag and were elite members of their clans' like you, will recognize you because they know and guys we are not 1 clan, we are a part of a network of different clans and they are ninja clans not just Ninjas Elite clans. We are at least 20 different ninja clans that play different gaming platforms in 15 major different games, we call it the NCCN or Ninja Clans Club Network Gaming Association ( Ninjas Elite does have a clan network of its own too but only in 3 games but we are working on expanding this)

I hope that all of that make sense lol, ask me questions guys if you need help and I will be surprised if you dont Razz

ALSO, REMEMBER THAT ALL OF THAT IS POSTED IN DETAILS ON THE CLAN MAIN WEBSITE ninjaselite2012.tk and the NCCN website as well.

Here is how many POINTS you get per POST and/or MESSAGE (number of points increase when you post in the different areas here on forums and that's why people get more points than others)

HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  A11

HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  B10

HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  C10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 17PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:17 pm

boss i love your enthusiasm Very Happy but you lost me after the first big paraghraph. i understand what your trying to tell me, but you don;t need to write me a book about it lol! a few bullets and a five five would get the point across more clear and quicker
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 18PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:55 pm

lol, thanks and yeah I write alot. Gotta love english classes man Very Happy

But I hope you get the whole idea now but if not, I'm here to help answer any of your questions and you still have the paragrah (if you wanna continue reading the rest of it to learn more info)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 19PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 pm

i read it all boss, i was just making a lil fun lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 20PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Damn you read that all? I just looked at it and said ".....F that"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 21PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:32 pm

i actually fell asleep reading it lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 22PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:23 am

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 23PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:46 am

more like Sleep Sleep Sleep lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 24PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 25PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:20 pm

we have a really chill huka lounge in my town Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 26PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Lawl
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 27PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:04 pm

they having a nice dubstep party this friday Very Happy, i'm soooo gonna be there
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 28PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Guys, stop being lazy and soldi read it too, you will learn something new about the clan and you should Very Happy

Btw, when you go to college both of you (reading is a must Razz ) no more Sleep for you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 29PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:32 pm

i am taking college classes, i know all about reading lol!
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 30PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:50 pm

what is your major lol

Everything depends on the major haha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 31PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:25 am

i will be going to nursing school this fall and i am taking college bio, english and calc so i don't have to take it in college. my bio class has 3 books all in the excess of 700+ pages and two binders to go along with it lol!

what's your major boss?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 32PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:08 pm

I got H. Biology and H. English and Algebra I (Like, in-depth crap) and Health/PE (Required course). And the lowest grade I have right now is a B in H. Biology Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 33PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 pm

@ meetball, I'm going for computer science and Bio and a minor in Game design. I finished all the Calculus I need (actually took all of them Cal I,II and III ) and finished all the bio, physics and the other stuff that never ends and you must take lol

if you are a Nursing major then expect more biology, microbiology and Anatomy & Physiology Classes to take in the future.

Books are a req if you are a science major xD but it all depends on what college do you go to and what instructor do you have for your class.

lol, soldi. GJ on the Honors courses, love them more than regular courses (you will need them in college)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 34PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 am

i dont mind more bio and science, i love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 35PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:29 pm

and slicing and dissecting frogs in the science lab for fun. The french, when they play with their frogs in the science lab, they keep the legs for their soup dinner to include it with. jk jk Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 36PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:30 am

every have frog legs boss? they are actually pretty good Very Happy

taste like chicken lol!
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 37PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:34 am

Meetball wrote:
every have frog legs boss? they are actually pretty good Very Happy

taste like chicken  lol!  

Nah, I never did but I should try that some times. #NiNFTW Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 38PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:06 pm

never met you meetball
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 39PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:06 pm

do you play ca?
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 40PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Rambini wrote:
do you play ca?

He is a former NiN CA member of ours, not active anymore though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 41PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:05 pm

or do you play WOT?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 42PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:05 pm

Or even some of the other games we play?
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 43PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:16 pm

He is a NiNCAer, he does not have the armoured badge like you do to be a NiNWOTer Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Topic Reply Comment # 44PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS, MISS ME?    HEY GUYS, MISS ME?  Empty

Back to top Go down

HEY GUYS, MISS ME?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1