The #NiNGNC "NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios" #NiNForums, #NiNForumsPortal and, #iNiNPortal are under maintenance until further notice. The #NiNNerds "NiN Gaming Tech Team" are working hard on upgrading our NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios' website(s), forum(s) and much more in order for us to provide better services and benefits for all #NiNGamers - Sorry for any inconveniences but everyone still has access to everything we offer as "guests" so feel free to visit us more often and to engage with us and our community. You can browse and use the NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios' website(s), forum(s) and much more as a guest until your iNiN Portal Forums Account is activated very soon. Thanks and #NiNFTW "NiN For The Win" o7 "salute"
Nexon's Server Migration
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums
IMPORTANT NiN GAMING NETWORK ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Attention #NiNGamers, remember to post your REQUIRED 20 weekly posts and comments on the #NiNForums every single week or kick from the clan.

All comments and posts are due every single week on Sunday at 11:59 PM CT. If your posts and comments are not posted by that time and day every single week then you will be kicked from the clan the week after. This is an essential clan rule that was implemented to allow all clan members to be more active on the #NiNForums and earn more NiNX to be able to sign up for more clan-prized tournaments and gifting events. It's an effort from the NiN Gaming Network Clan Central Command "CCC" to have a more active community for the best.

#NiNGN "NiN GAMING NETWORK" CLAN DIVISIONS' OFFICIAL ACTIVITY HOURS:

WHEN: ANY 3 NIGHTS A WEEK - ANY TIME FROM 5:00 PM CT TO 12:00 AM CT (CENTRAL TIME) BASED ON THE CLAN OFFICIAL ACTIVITY HOURS OF THE NiN GAMING NETWORK CLAN DIVISION THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY ENLISTED WITH.

LOCATION: BE ONLINE IN-GAME AND ON #NiNForums (LOGIN AND POST YOUR REQUIRED TWENTY WEEKLY FORUMS COMMENTS AND/OR POSTS).

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DISCORD DOWNLOADED & CONNECTED TO #NiNDiscord "NiN GAMING DISCORD VOICE SERVER" OR KICK.

#NiNGamers, as an effort from the NiN Gaming Network CCC "Clan Central Command" to maintain activity, all clan members are required to maintain activity and report to clan duty on the clan #NiNOAH "Official Activity Hours" announced dates and times.

Failure to abide by the clan activity rules for ANY clan member will be subjected to clan kick out on the clan inactive members' bi-weekly inactivity check day that takes place every 2 weeks - #NiNFTW "NiN For The Win" o7 "salute"
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums

You are logged in as: Guest - Current Date & Time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:15 pm - My Last Visit Date: Wed Dec 31, 1969 - Visit our #NiNBlog at http://blog.ningaming.info & #NiNDiscord at http://discord.ningaming.info #NiNGamers #NiNFTW (NiN For The Win) o7 (salute)

NiN Gaming NewslettersLatest imagesEvents#NiNDiscord (connect to #NiNDiscord in secs, no mic is required)Log inRegisterPortal#NiNWebsite (learn more about #NiNGNC by visiting our website)Home#NiNMerchandiseStore (under construction and not available)#NiNWiki
Search NiN Gaming or Ninjas Elite on Google and find us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and more. Remember to like, follow, watch, rate and subscribe for prizes and free NiN Gaming goodies. Thank you for your support to NiN Gaming and #NiNFTW

Nexon's Server Migration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Nexon's Server Migration Empty
Topic Reply Comment # 1PostSubject: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Nexon's server migration has left the game in an unplayable state. You will not be able to play Combat Arms until Nexon fixes this. Every single player is lagging out. If you choose to play, be cautious. Your KDR could drop insanely low. Ambition out.
Back to top Go down
NiN-holly234/Ronoco5-Boss
NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief (Boss) & NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief (Boss) & NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Preferred Clan Nickname : Boss

ENLIST DATE : 2010-08-01
Honorary Ranks & Titles : NiN-VIP, NiN-SS, NiN-SIR, NiN-VET
Current Clan Status: : NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief "Boss" and NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer "CEO"
Number of Forums Posts : 1959
NiN Gaming Tech Team Member : NiN Gaming Tech Team Member
My Current NiN Gaming Activitometer Percentage : SUPER ACTIVE (NiN Gaming Activitometer measures a NiNGamer's bi-weekly activity rate on the NiN Gaming Forum, Discord Voice Server & in-game during the Clan Official Activity Hours & determines if he/she will be kicked or not on Bi-Weekly Inactivity Day)

The NiN Gaming Member Loyalty Award is awarded only to selected loyal NiN Gaming Members for a reward of 500 NiNX to its recipients every month of continuous loyalty. This award can be removed along with its gifts if loyalty becomes in question
NiN Gaming Network Tournaments Team - NiN Seal Rangers Patch (Awarded to Current NiN Seal Team Members Enlisted with the NiN Seal Pro Unit Only)
NiN Gaming Network Staff Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Central Command "CCC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 1st Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Admins Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Admin Command "CAC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 2nd Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Elite Regulars Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Elite Regulars Command "CERC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 3rd Personnel Division)

NiN Seal Team Member Pin and Patch
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Air Corps Air-Wings Pin (Awarded to NiN WOWP "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Warplanes" Members Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Infantry Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN CA "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of Combat Arms" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Armoured Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN WOT "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Tanks" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Strategic Command Corps' Pin (Awarded to NiN CCZH, NiN CCG, NiN SMITE "Ninjas Elite Clans Divisions of Command and Conquer Zero Hours & Generals & Smite" Members' Only)
NiN VIP Medal "Hero of NiN Gaming" NiN-SS Medal "Super Star" NiN VET Medal NiN-SIR Medal Master Donation Medal

Topic Reply Comment # 2PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:00 pm

what's happening on CA ?
Back to top Go down
eliteninjasclangmail@gmail.com
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 3PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Nexon took 13 hours to migrate the game to a cheaper host that sucks, and now everyone gets insane lag. I do not know if they have fixed this yet or not. If not, it may be a while before it is fixed.
Back to top Go down

Current Clan Status: : NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief "Boss" and NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer "CEO"
My Current NiN Gaming Activitometer Percentage : SUPER ACTIVE (NiN Gaming Activitometer measures a NiNGamer's bi-weekly activity rate on the NiN Gaming Forum, Discord Voice Server & in-game during the Clan Official Activity Hours & determines if he/she will be kicked or not on Bi-Weekly Inactivity Day)

The NiN Gaming Member Loyalty Award is awarded only to selected loyal NiN Gaming Members for a reward of 500 NiNX to its recipients every month of continuous loyalty. This award can be removed along with its gifts if loyalty becomes in question
NiN Gaming Network Tournaments Team - NiN Seal Rangers Patch (Awarded to Current NiN Seal Team Members Enlisted with the NiN Seal Pro Unit Only)
NiN Gaming Network Staff Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Central Command "CCC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 1st Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Admins Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Admin Command "CAC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 2nd Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Elite Regulars Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Elite Regulars Command "CERC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 3rd Personnel Division)

NiN Gaming Armed Forces Air Corps Air-Wings Pin (Awarded to NiN WOWP "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Warplanes" Members Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Infantry Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN CA "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of Combat Arms" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Armoured Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN WOT "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Tanks" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Strategic Command Corps' Pin (Awarded to NiN CCZH, NiN CCG, NiN SMITE "Ninjas Elite Clans Divisions of Command and Conquer Zero Hours & Generals & Smite" Members' Only)
NiN VIP Medal "Hero of NiN Gaming" NiN-SS Medal "Super Star" NiN VET Medal NiN-SIR Medal Master Donation Medal

Topic Reply Comment # 4PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:40 am

lol, what server did they switch to ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 5PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:15 pm

I don't know exactly. I know there's one near where I live in Alex, VA but I still get crazy lag.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 6PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:38 am

Checking in - Letting you guys know I am here still. CptSeifarth is the coleader, so please be sure to make him administrator (fellow admins) if he is not already. Ambition out Smile
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 7PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:36 pm

yeah, I will make him admin whenever I'm on CA. I just hope he doesn't mess the clan up but you chose him and I trust you Smile

If I don't come online on CA, you can make him admin whenever you are online if he is still not an admin yet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 8PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:54 am

I will be checking in from time to time as I said. Cpt has shown me an increase in responsibility, and I do trust him with a temporary position. I believe he can help hold the clan together until my return.
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 9PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:29 pm

lol, CPT left the clan and everything went bad. I'm back to NiN CA now and I'm taking charge of the clan to fix it up.
I called CPT to come back to clan but he is no longer the clan coleader in your place since he left and didnt care about the clan and also he doesnt know how to manage a clan.
I will be more active on NiN CA now since it is only me who is in charge of the clan at the moment.
Today, I was able to recruit 10 new members with high ranks and kdrs. I did that in just 1 day while yall couldnt do the same in 6 months to a year which definitely convinces me that only me can manage the clan and no one else can.
Tell me whenever you are back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 10PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:06 am

You do display leadership, but you must understand that you have the means of doing so. Given the same circumstances, I could without a doubt do the same. However, it isn't a competition. Nexon's Server migration led to clan chat and the clan server not working, therefore recruiting was virtually non existent. Perspective, Boss. Perspective.
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 11PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:16 am

Still, you can do better and that's why a clan leader or coleader is an example for everyone to look up to since they are the only ones who can prevent a crisis situation from happening and lead the clan through good management to safety.
But no worries since I can't blame you or CPT since yall became admins with no prior training or preparation but hopefully that will be changing soon.
I'm active nowadays on CA during the clan activity hours as posted on the clan website (Weekends; Sundays)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 12PostSubject: Cool The Tension   Nexon's Server Migration EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:46 pm

I understand your frustration, but please direct your frustration in the correct direction. I had to give *someone* the position. Even though CPT sucked balls, he was the best one for the job. He displayed great qualities without even knowing we were looking for a temporary coleader. He was the best choice of the lot, other than yourself. When you're looking for someone to blame, it comes to down to the hacker that cleaned our clan out. Good choices for coleader were lost that day.

Blame the recruiting job on Nexon. Their server migration simply made recruiting impossible, and there's nothing else to it than that.
I will be back in due time. If you want, throw me from the coleader position. From how it looks now, it may be a while before I return. I understand that you're in a higher position with NiN than I am, I do. We both want the same things for the clan, and for the clan to prosper. The *only* reason I need the clan admin training is to adapt my style of recruiting to the NiN system, and that is all. As far as recruiting with my own methods, they have been tested and they have worked for various clans on Combat Arms that I stated in my applications. I have led my own clan, even. It was prosperous until I had to terminate it and give my members compensation (I moved across the country, hence the termination).

You have an experienced member with unique capabilities. I'm glad you took control of the clan again, as I thought would be best and I'm sure you did too. Just try not to get a hot head when things get bumpy as a leader. An aura of negativity is never good for a clan.

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule."
~Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 13PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:33 pm

lol, who said I was blaming anyone or even mad. I'm just explaining the situation and I'm glad that yall cared about the clan and what happened to it. Thanks for being loyal guys, I do really appreciate all that Smile

Steve when will you be online on CA back, I still have you as admin and you are still NiN CA CoLeader. Whenever you are online, you are in charge Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 14PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:58 am

There is a possibility that I could be online as soon as Wednesday. If not then, then I'm not sure. Surely within a month though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 15PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:48 am

Wait what??? Are we talking about me???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 16PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:49 am

I am active again and willing to be co-leader and I want the training and am waiting for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Topic Reply Comment # 17PostSubject: Re: Nexon's Server Migration   Nexon's Server Migration Empty

Back to top Go down

Nexon's Server Migration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1