The #NiNGNC "NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios" #NiNForums, #NiNForumsPortal and, #iNiNPortal are under maintenance until further notice. The #NiNNerds "NiN Gaming Tech Team" are working hard on upgrading our NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios' website(s), forum(s) and much more in order for us to provide better services and benefits for all #NiNGamers - Sorry for any inconveniences but everyone still has access to everything we offer as "guests" so feel free to visit us more often and to engage with us and our community. You can browse and use the NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios' website(s), forum(s) and much more as a guest until your iNiN Portal Forums Account is activated very soon. Thanks and #NiNFTW "NiN For The Win" o7 "salute"
The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!!
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums
IMPORTANT NiN GAMING NETWORK ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Attention #NiNGamers, remember to post your REQUIRED 20 weekly posts and comments on the #NiNForums every single week or kick from the clan.

All comments and posts are due every single week on Sunday at 11:59 PM CT. If your posts and comments are not posted by that time and day every single week then you will be kicked from the clan the week after. This is an essential clan rule that was implemented to allow all clan members to be more active on the #NiNForums and earn more NiNX to be able to sign up for more clan-prized tournaments and gifting events. It's an effort from the NiN Gaming Network Clan Central Command "CCC" to have a more active community for the best.

#NiNGN "NiN GAMING NETWORK" CLAN DIVISIONS' OFFICIAL ACTIVITY HOURS:

WHEN: ANY 3 NIGHTS A WEEK - ANY TIME FROM 5:00 PM CT TO 12:00 AM CT (CENTRAL TIME) BASED ON THE CLAN OFFICIAL ACTIVITY HOURS OF THE NiN GAMING NETWORK CLAN DIVISION THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY ENLISTED WITH.

LOCATION: BE ONLINE IN-GAME AND ON #NiNForums (LOGIN AND POST YOUR REQUIRED TWENTY WEEKLY FORUMS COMMENTS AND/OR POSTS).

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DISCORD DOWNLOADED & CONNECTED TO #NiNDiscord "NiN GAMING DISCORD VOICE SERVER" OR KICK.

#NiNGamers, as an effort from the NiN Gaming Network CCC "Clan Central Command" to maintain activity, all clan members are required to maintain activity and report to clan duty on the clan #NiNOAH "Official Activity Hours" announced dates and times.

Failure to abide by the clan activity rules for ANY clan member will be subjected to clan kick out on the clan inactive members' bi-weekly inactivity check day that takes place every 2 weeks - #NiNFTW "NiN For The Win" o7 "salute"
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums

You are logged in as: Guest - Current Date & Time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:25 am - My Last Visit Date: Wed Dec 31, 1969 - Visit our #NiNBlog at http://blog.ningaming.info & #NiNDiscord at http://discord.ningaming.info #NiNGamers #NiNFTW (NiN For The Win) o7 (salute)

NiN Gaming NewslettersLatest imagesEvents#NiNDiscord (connect to #NiNDiscord in secs, no mic is required)Log inRegisterPortal#NiNWebsite (learn more about #NiNGNC by visiting our website)Home#NiNMerchandiseStore (under construction and not available)#NiNWiki
Search NiN Gaming or Ninjas Elite on Google and find us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and more. Remember to like, follow, watch, rate and subscribe for prizes and free NiN Gaming goodies. Thank you for your support to NiN Gaming and #NiNFTW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Will I be more active ?
1-) Yes
The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! I_vote_lcap78%The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 14 ]
2-) NO
The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! I_vote_lcap6%The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
3-) I DON'T KNOW
The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! I_vote_lcap16%The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
4-) I'M NOT GOING TO BE ACTIVE ON WEEKENDS. I WILL PM NINJA 911 OR BOSS
The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! I_vote_lcap0%The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
NiN-holly234/Ronoco5-Boss
NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief (Boss) & NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief (Boss) & NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Preferred Clan Nickname : Boss

ENLIST DATE : 2010-08-01
Honorary Ranks & Titles : NiN-VIP, NiN-SS, NiN-SIR, NiN-VET
Current Clan Status: : NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief "Boss" and NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer "CEO"
Number of Forums Posts : 1959
NiN Gaming Tech Team Member : NiN Gaming Tech Team Member
My Current NiN Gaming Activitometer Percentage : SUPER ACTIVE (NiN Gaming Activitometer measures a NiNGamer's bi-weekly activity rate on the NiN Gaming Forum, Discord Voice Server & in-game during the Clan Official Activity Hours & determines if he/she will be kicked or not on Bi-Weekly Inactivity Day)

The NiN Gaming Member Loyalty Award is awarded only to selected loyal NiN Gaming Members for a reward of 500 NiNX to its recipients every month of continuous loyalty. This award can be removed along with its gifts if loyalty becomes in question
NiN Gaming Network Tournaments Team - NiN Seal Rangers Patch (Awarded to Current NiN Seal Team Members Enlisted with the NiN Seal Pro Unit Only)
NiN Gaming Network Staff Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Central Command "CCC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 1st Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Admins Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Admin Command "CAC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 2nd Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Elite Regulars Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Elite Regulars Command "CERC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 3rd Personnel Division)

NiN Seal Team Member Pin and Patch
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Air Corps Air-Wings Pin (Awarded to NiN WOWP "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Warplanes" Members Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Infantry Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN CA "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of Combat Arms" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Armoured Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN WOT "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Tanks" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Strategic Command Corps' Pin (Awarded to NiN CCZH, NiN CCG, NiN SMITE "Ninjas Elite Clans Divisions of Command and Conquer Zero Hours & Generals & Smite" Members' Only)
NiN VIP Medal "Hero of NiN Gaming" NiN-SS Medal "Super Star" NiN VET Medal NiN-SIR Medal Master Donation Medal

The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! Empty
Topic Reply Comment # 1PostSubject: The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!!   The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Roughly 40 inactive clan members were kicked from clan in game and been deleted from forums due to their inactivity issues on forums and in game.

If your forums account gets deleted because of inactivity on clan forums and not posting topics which results in not earning any clan star points, then you get kicked from the clan in game (even if you are active in game) and your account gets deleted from the clan forums and you get to lose all your clan stats, rank, nx pay and more (you get kicked = you are no longer a worthy ninja = you can stay inactive all you want now and we no longer need you here in clan as to avoid inactivity infection for the rest of the clan active members)

Activity on clan forums is a must, not just logging in but you must share and engage with the rest of your clan mates (POST TOPICS AND SHARE, AND DON'T JUST LOG IN AND LEAVE to avoid getting classified as an inactive " THAT WON'T WORK PEOPLE").

If you don't post topics and engage then you don't earn enough forums points and that will result in not earning any clan star points and eventually you get your clan forums account deleted and you get kicked from clan in game because of getting your forums account deleted (even if you are active in clan in game. FORUMS Activity comes first. If you are not registered on clan forums then basically you are not in clan).

Also, this goes for the clan GSC, if we clan war and a clan war officer or admin in charge request that everyone logs in on the gsc and you don't have it downloaded or installed by then (it takes 1 min to download Click Here to Download (NO BIGGY) then you get kicked on the spot (your forums account get deleted as well and you get kicked from clan in game. NO EXCEPTIONS ).

You have privacy issues and shy or whatever, that's ok if you don't want to talk on the GSC and you dont have a mic but you must have a headset or speakers, just at least hear what we say (GSC HELPS ALOT ON CLAN WARS, we won 10 clan wars in a row one time because of GSC). And all clan war admins MUST make sure that during every clan war, all members are active and online on the gsc, or no nx clan pay and no clan benefits.Enough said.

Ninjas Elite is a 21st century clan, we strive to maintain 100 % clan activity and we are one of the top clans in CA. So at least all of you act up to this level, We are one of the top clan among 10,000 clans in CA and the best of the best and that's why I urge all of you to give hard and be the best that you can be for the whole clan to become better and you will be rewarded.

Also If you get this message in an email send to you from the clan forums admin NiN-Sky or Me "NiN-holly234" or Ninja 911 - Clan Forums Members Assistance Program STAFF "CFMA", then you must know that you are in trouble and you should start heading back to become more active on forumsand post more topics and be active in game or you will get kicked.

"Please note:

10+ counts of inactivity in-game and/or on forums judged by a clan recruiting admin, CoLeader, Chief Admin and STAFF Admin and Leader during the announced official clan activity hours only ( currently set on Saturdays and Sundays of every week, check ninjaselite2011.tk for more information !!) or inactivity for more than 2 weeks time, for any member in the clan**, will result in a kick out from the clan without notice or may be held subject for other clan disciplinary actions including but not limited to clan awards, refunds, benefits and nx pay deduction, rejection and/or denial. Earned clan star points current record maybe terminated due to the termination of a clan member's forums account in the case of inactivity on clan forums or in game during the announced clan activity hours.

Please, if you wish to stay in the clan and avoid facing clan inactivity issues, please re-connect yourself to the forums, post topics & be active in game as well. Activity on clan forums is required the same as activity is required in game on Combat Arms during the clan announced official activity hours (checkout ninjaselite2011.tk for more information !!)

if you wish to not be active for some time and would like to have an excused leave of absence, please contact NiN-holly234 and/or any admin in charge asap."

Suggestions and Feebback are always welcome. If you not going to become active for sometime or have problems with any of what I have said above, contact me asap and we can work something out, but if you ignore it and it gets too late to deal with your problem, I won't be able to help you an you will get kicked. I don't just take care of this clan, I take care of 15 different Ninjas Elite clans in 10 different clan divisions in 10 different games with different platforms included and not to mention the 150 members included within our Ninja Clans Club Network Gaming Association "The NCCN" Network. I also have to update the websites,forums... etc for all of these clans like the same I do here. So, if you don't deal with your issues now and be more active then don't blame me, because people QQ that we kick for no reasons at all but the truth is they are all frickin inactive noobs just sitting there and we'd have to kick noobs to have pros who come and replace them.

Here is a copy of the official "Clan Activity Hours" posted on the clan website homepage ninjaselite2012.tk

CLAN ACTIVITY HOURS:
CLAN MEMBERS "CLAN WARS" ACTIVE DUTY

WEEKENDS
WHAT:
Saturday and Sunday
WHEN:
ANYTIME
IN-GAME AND ON CLAN FORUMS (LOGIN, POST AND SHARE !!!)

FUTURE AND CURRENT NINJAS ELITE CLAN MEMBERS please note:
EFFECTIVE NOV 25, 2011.

As an effort from the clan CC "Central Command" to maintain a 100% active clan membership, all clan members are required to maintain active clan duty and report to clan wars on clan activity announced hours in game. Activity is required as well on clan forums. Failure to abide by the clan rules for any clan member will be subject for clan kickout on the clan members activity update day scan that takes place every 2 weeks in game and on forums.
If you can not make it to active clan duty on the clan announced activity hours for any reason please contact and msg any admin in charge or clan leader asap.
The next coming clan members activity update is on February 28th 2012....

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS BE ACTIVE IN GAME ON WEEKENDS (STAURDAYS AND SUNDAYS) THAT'S WHEN WE CLAN WAR THE MOST AND LOG ON AND BE ACTIVE AND SHARE ON FORUMS AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK AND HAVE GSC DOWNLOADED AND HANDY. IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH ANY OF THIS AND YOU WANT TO BECOME INACTIVE FOR SOME TIME. PM ME ASAP

ALSO IN GAME, I BET YOU ALL KNOW BY NOW. CLAN WARRING IS NOT A MUST, WE DON'T ENFORCE CLAN WAR ON ANYONE, JUST WHEN WE CALL FOR CLAN WAR, NO AFK FAKING OR KICK. YOU HAVE TO RIGHT TO SAY "NO" OR "YES" FOR REPORTING TO CLAN WAR. BUT REMEMBER IF YOU DON'T CLAN WAR THEN YOU DON'T EARN CLAN STAR POINTS THEN YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POINTS TO SIGN UP FOR CLAN NX EVENTS AND YOU DON'T GET TO ENJOY ALL THE BENEFITS THAT THE OTHER CLAN MEMBERS DO GET TO USE.

always remember that me and NiN-Sky are always here to help, as well the Ninja 911 Click Here to request Forums Help (PM NINJA 911 Today with your issue). PM when you need us.
Back to top Go down
eliteninjasclangmail@gmail.com
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 2PostSubject: Re: The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!!   The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:37 pm

boss when do you find time to type all this? and using proper punctuation's and grammar?
Back to top Go down

Current Clan Status: : NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief "Boss" and NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer "CEO"
My Current NiN Gaming Activitometer Percentage : SUPER ACTIVE (NiN Gaming Activitometer measures a NiNGamer's bi-weekly activity rate on the NiN Gaming Forum, Discord Voice Server & in-game during the Clan Official Activity Hours & determines if he/she will be kicked or not on Bi-Weekly Inactivity Day)

The NiN Gaming Member Loyalty Award is awarded only to selected loyal NiN Gaming Members for a reward of 500 NiNX to its recipients every month of continuous loyalty. This award can be removed along with its gifts if loyalty becomes in question
NiN Gaming Network Tournaments Team - NiN Seal Rangers Patch (Awarded to Current NiN Seal Team Members Enlisted with the NiN Seal Pro Unit Only)
NiN Gaming Network Staff Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Central Command "CCC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 1st Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Admins Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Admin Command "CAC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 2nd Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Elite Regulars Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Elite Regulars Command "CERC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 3rd Personnel Division)

NiN Gaming Armed Forces Air Corps Air-Wings Pin (Awarded to NiN WOWP "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Warplanes" Members Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Infantry Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN CA "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of Combat Arms" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Armoured Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN WOT "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Tanks" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Strategic Command Corps' Pin (Awarded to NiN CCZH, NiN CCG, NiN SMITE "Ninjas Elite Clans Divisions of Command and Conquer Zero Hours & Generals & Smite" Members' Only)
NiN VIP Medal "Hero of NiN Gaming" NiN-SS Medal "Super Star" NiN VET Medal NiN-SIR Medal Master Donation Medal

Topic Reply Comment # 3PostSubject: Re: The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!!   The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:36 pm

@ meetball, I'm a Ninja Pro Leader Razz. No worries, you guys can count on me. But just read the stuff, that is really important clan stuff because I can't write all of that again and keep on notifying everyone of the clan code of conduct and rules. Now is your chance is knowing the ever changing clan rules.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 4PostSubject: Re: The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!!   The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:22 am

i think a few bullets instead of paragraphs would convey the message and/or changes to rules, policy and regulations of the clan in a more clear way. using bullets will allow people to fallow the point without getting lost in alot of paragraphs or repeating things. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 5PostSubject: Re: The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!!   The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:02 pm

I said " I don't know" because I'm already as active as I can be. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 6PostSubject: Re: The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!!   The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:13 pm

xD, I'll try bullets next time meetball.

@ Soldi, keep it up then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 7PostSubject: Re: The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!!   The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:28 am

thanks boss Very Happy lol! it will help
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 8PostSubject: Re: The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!!   The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Lmfao @ description "all inactives and scum kicked etc"

'Scum' really holly? Lul
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 9PostSubject: Re: The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!!   The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:45 pm

i dont know any better words lol!
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 10PostSubject: Re: The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!!   The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:47 pm

@ I'd have to agree with meetball but soldi is right. I was outta line here. I'm sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 11PostSubject: Re: The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!!   The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:39 pm

i forgive you boss even though i'm not much better lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Topic Reply Comment # 12PostSubject: Re: The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!!   The forums and the clan in game has been cleaned !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums :: All NiN Gaming Network and Company Forums General Chat - (1 NiNX Point Per Post/Topic) #NiNFTW #NiNGamers-
Owner

Owner Owner Owner Owner Owner
Owner