The #NiNGNC "NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios" #NiNForums, #NiNForumsPortal and, #iNiNPortal are under maintenance until further notice. The #NiNNerds "NiN Gaming Tech Team" are working hard on upgrading our NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios' website(s), forum(s) and much more in order for us to provide better services and benefits for all #NiNGamers - Sorry for any inconveniences but everyone still has access to everything we offer as "guests" so feel free to visit us more often and to engage with us and our community. You can browse and use the NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios' website(s), forum(s) and much more as a guest until your iNiN Portal Forums Account is activated very soon. Thanks and #NiNFTW "NiN For The Win" o7 "salute"
Maps to practice for all modes.
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums
IMPORTANT NiN GAMING NETWORK ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Attention #NiNGamers, remember to post your REQUIRED 20 weekly posts and comments on the #NiNForums every single week or kick from the clan.

All comments and posts are due every single week on Sunday at 11:59 PM CT. If your posts and comments are not posted by that time and day every single week then you will be kicked from the clan the week after. This is an essential clan rule that was implemented to allow all clan members to be more active on the #NiNForums and earn more NiNX to be able to sign up for more clan-prized tournaments and gifting events. It's an effort from the NiN Gaming Network Clan Central Command "CCC" to have a more active community for the best.

#NiNGN "NiN GAMING NETWORK" CLAN DIVISIONS' OFFICIAL ACTIVITY HOURS:

WHEN: ANY 3 NIGHTS A WEEK - ANY TIME FROM 5:00 PM CT TO 12:00 AM CT (CENTRAL TIME) BASED ON THE CLAN OFFICIAL ACTIVITY HOURS OF THE NiN GAMING NETWORK CLAN DIVISION THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY ENLISTED WITH.

LOCATION: BE ONLINE IN-GAME AND ON #NiNForums (LOGIN AND POST YOUR REQUIRED TWENTY WEEKLY FORUMS COMMENTS AND/OR POSTS).

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DISCORD DOWNLOADED & CONNECTED TO #NiNDiscord "NiN GAMING DISCORD VOICE SERVER" OR KICK.

#NiNGamers, as an effort from the NiN Gaming Network CCC "Clan Central Command" to maintain activity, all clan members are required to maintain activity and report to clan duty on the clan #NiNOAH "Official Activity Hours" announced dates and times.

Failure to abide by the clan activity rules for ANY clan member will be subjected to clan kick out on the clan inactive members' bi-weekly inactivity check day that takes place every 2 weeks - #NiNFTW "NiN For The Win" o7 "salute"
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums

You are logged in as: Guest - Current Date & Time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 pm - My Last Visit Date: Wed Dec 31, 1969 - Visit our #NiNBlog at http://blog.ningaming.info & #NiNDiscord at http://discord.ningaming.info #NiNGamers #NiNFTW (NiN For The Win) o7 (salute)

NiN Gaming NewslettersLatest imagesEvents#NiNDiscord (connect to #NiNDiscord in secs, no mic is required)Log inRegisterPortal#NiNWebsite (learn more about #NiNGNC by visiting our website)Home#NiNMerchandiseStore (under construction and not available)#NiNWiki
Search NiN Gaming or Ninjas Elite on Google and find us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and more. Remember to like, follow, watch, rate and subscribe for prizes and free NiN Gaming goodies. Thank you for your support to NiN Gaming and #NiNFTW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Maps to practice for all modes. Empty
Topic Reply Comment # 1PostSubject: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Hey guys and girls, its Chapin. I have a few maps I think we should practice. First off is Ghost Town (the town that was hit hard by the zombie virus). Second is Warhead ( I haven't been able to get to play in it with you guys yet and would like to see how we can perform as a team in it). Third is my 2nd favorite Short Fuse (the big office build with the parking lot that was over ran by Nemexis). I will be posting some more later on, I think we should get to know each map very well. The better we know a map the longer we can survive. Anyways Chapin, signing off. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 2PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:40 am

...And grave digger because that is where we clan war the most
Back to top Go down
NiN-holly234/Ronoco5-Boss
NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief (Boss) & NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief (Boss) & NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Preferred Clan Nickname : Boss

ENLIST DATE : 2010-08-01
Honorary Ranks & Titles : NiN-VIP, NiN-SS, NiN-SIR, NiN-VET
Current Clan Status: : NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief "Boss" and NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer "CEO"
Number of Forums Posts : 1959
NiN Gaming Tech Team Member : NiN Gaming Tech Team Member
My Current NiN Gaming Activitometer Percentage : SUPER ACTIVE (NiN Gaming Activitometer measures a NiNGamer's bi-weekly activity rate on the NiN Gaming Forum, Discord Voice Server & in-game during the Clan Official Activity Hours & determines if he/she will be kicked or not on Bi-Weekly Inactivity Day)

The NiN Gaming Member Loyalty Award is awarded only to selected loyal NiN Gaming Members for a reward of 500 NiNX to its recipients every month of continuous loyalty. This award can be removed along with its gifts if loyalty becomes in question
NiN Gaming Network Tournaments Team - NiN Seal Rangers Patch (Awarded to Current NiN Seal Team Members Enlisted with the NiN Seal Pro Unit Only)
NiN Gaming Network Staff Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Central Command "CCC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 1st Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Admins Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Admin Command "CAC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 2nd Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Elite Regulars Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Elite Regulars Command "CERC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 3rd Personnel Division)

NiN Seal Team Member Pin and Patch
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Air Corps Air-Wings Pin (Awarded to NiN WOWP "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Warplanes" Members Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Infantry Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN CA "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of Combat Arms" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Armoured Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN WOT "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Tanks" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Strategic Command Corps' Pin (Awarded to NiN CCZH, NiN CCG, NiN SMITE "Ninjas Elite Clans Divisions of Command and Conquer Zero Hours & Generals & Smite" Members' Only)
NiN VIP Medal "Hero of NiN Gaming" NiN-SS Medal "Super Star" NiN VET Medal NiN-SIR Medal Master Donation Medal

Topic Reply Comment # 3PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:07 am

ok everyone, I have your map choices written down and we will practice them as a clan first before having them done for clan wars. Keep me updated of any new choices Razz
Back to top Go down
eliteninjasclangmail@gmail.com
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 4PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:09 am

I agree, also guys I probably won't be able to get on as much during the week. Right after I get out of school I only have 2 hours before I have to go to work. I will try to get on the forums as much as possible during school and before I go to work. You can also contact me on my FB page, https://www.facebook.com/chapin.alexander.001
Back to top Go down

Current Clan Status: : NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief "Boss" and NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer "CEO"
My Current NiN Gaming Activitometer Percentage : SUPER ACTIVE (NiN Gaming Activitometer measures a NiNGamer's bi-weekly activity rate on the NiN Gaming Forum, Discord Voice Server & in-game during the Clan Official Activity Hours & determines if he/she will be kicked or not on Bi-Weekly Inactivity Day)

The NiN Gaming Member Loyalty Award is awarded only to selected loyal NiN Gaming Members for a reward of 500 NiNX to its recipients every month of continuous loyalty. This award can be removed along with its gifts if loyalty becomes in question
NiN Gaming Network Tournaments Team - NiN Seal Rangers Patch (Awarded to Current NiN Seal Team Members Enlisted with the NiN Seal Pro Unit Only)
NiN Gaming Network Staff Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Central Command "CCC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 1st Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Admins Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Admin Command "CAC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 2nd Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Elite Regulars Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Elite Regulars Command "CERC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 3rd Personnel Division)

NiN Gaming Armed Forces Air Corps Air-Wings Pin (Awarded to NiN WOWP "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Warplanes" Members Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Infantry Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN CA "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of Combat Arms" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Armoured Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN WOT "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Tanks" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Strategic Command Corps' Pin (Awarded to NiN CCZH, NiN CCG, NiN SMITE "Ninjas Elite Clans Divisions of Command and Conquer Zero Hours & Generals & Smite" Members' Only)
NiN VIP Medal "Hero of NiN Gaming" NiN-SS Medal "Super Star" NiN VET Medal NiN-SIR Medal Master Donation Medal

Topic Reply Comment # 5PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:30 am

@ Chapin, ok then and thanks telling us in advance.

Usually, you kinda just gotta be active on the clan official activity hours because that when we clan war the most and the clan official activity hours are currently set to be on weekends (always check on the clan website homepage www.ninjaselite2012.tk for clan official activtity hours to stay updated and PM the clan tech team here on forums, website or facebook for any help or questions). Ninja 911 (clan tech team) is always there 24/7 in NiN members' service Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 6PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Hey guys its Chapin again, i got some more maps we should start trying out as a team. Well here they are....Battle At City Center, Cold Seed, Gray Hammer, Hallow Ravine, Power Surge, Rattlesnake, Sand Hog, and last but not least Waverider. I hope we can start playing these soon. I will be on this Friday hopefully. Chapin out *jumps into the shadows*.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 7PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:40 am

We Can Also Try Out Oil Rig Very Happy That Map Is Big, Fun, And Full Of Traps Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 8PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:55 pm

lol, Chapin disappeared. Where did she go, have not seen her online lately.
Back to top Go down
NiN-Boss
NiN Gaming Supporter
NiN Gaming Supporter
NiN-Boss

Preferred Clan Nickname : Test

ENLIST DATE : 2012-04-14
Honorary Ranks & Titles : NiN-VET, NiN-VIP, NiN-SIR
Number of Forums Posts : 32
My Current NiN Gaming Activitometer Percentage : GOING INACTIVE (NiN Gaming Activitometer measures a NiNGamer's bi-weekly activity rate on the NiN Gaming Forum, Discord Voice Server & in-game during the Clan Official Activity Hours & determine if he/she will be kicked or not on Bi-Weekly Inactivity Day)

NiN VIP Medal "Hero of NiN Gaming" NiN VET Medal NiN-SIR Medal

Topic Reply Comment # 9PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:55 am

Who is Chapin ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 10PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:27 pm

will we ever do CTF for CWs?
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 11PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:53 am

@ NiN-Wackymax, actually yes but not for clan wars but for the clan tournaments team trainings (NiN Seals Unit 571). Seals are starting to get ready for a new tournaments season soon in Combat Arms and with our NiN CA (Ninjas Elite Clan Division of Combat Arms) and I have you on the NiN SEALs (Unit 571) new recruits list, so you are definitely invited to come for NiN Seals practice sessions.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 12PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:06 am

YESSSS i would love to try out for it.
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 13PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:44 am

@ NiN-Wackymax, keep checking the email you used when you regsitered for NiN Forums (here) and your NiN Forums messages inbox for more new to come then. I'll see you today for your admin training, I will be online on NiN RaidCall Voice Server. Be there and see you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 14PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Lol I'm Chapin, also known as NiN-Silence. Anyways I am coming back in a couple of days so I will be more active.
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 15PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:06 pm

@ Chapin, yay welcome back. We all missed you Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 16PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:44 pm

Yup, I'm back with great news also. I will tell you all the great news when I log back into CA in a couple of days. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 17PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:31 pm

its always good to practice will improve your skills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Topic Reply Comment # 18PostSubject: Re: Maps to practice for all modes.   Maps to practice for all modes. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums :: NiN Gaming Community Feedback Forum - (1 NiNX Point Per Post/Topic) #NiNFTW #NiNGamers-
Owner

Owner Owner Owner Owner Owner
Owner