The #NiNGNC "NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios" #NiNForums, #NiNForumsPortal and, #iNiNPortal are under maintenance until further notice. The #NiNNerds "NiN Gaming Tech Team" are working hard on upgrading our NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios' website(s), forum(s) and much more in order for us to provide better services and benefits for all #NiNGamers - Sorry for any inconveniences but everyone still has access to everything we offer as "guests" so feel free to visit us more often and to engage with us and our community. You can browse and use the NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios' website(s), forum(s) and much more as a guest until your iNiN Portal Forums Account is activated very soon. Thanks and #NiNFTW "NiN For The Win" o7 "salute"
My Tips For Combat Arms
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums
IMPORTANT NiN GAMING NETWORK ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Attention #NiNGamers, remember to post your REQUIRED 20 weekly posts and comments on the #NiNForums every single week or kick from the clan.

All comments and posts are due every single week on Sunday at 11:59 PM CT. If your posts and comments are not posted by that time and day every single week then you will be kicked from the clan the week after. This is an essential clan rule that was implemented to allow all clan members to be more active on the #NiNForums and earn more NiNX to be able to sign up for more clan-prized tournaments and gifting events. It's an effort from the NiN Gaming Network Clan Central Command "CCC" to have a more active community for the best.

#NiNGN "NiN GAMING NETWORK" CLAN DIVISIONS' OFFICIAL ACTIVITY HOURS:

WHEN: ANY 3 NIGHTS A WEEK - ANY TIME FROM 5:00 PM CT TO 12:00 AM CT (CENTRAL TIME) BASED ON THE CLAN OFFICIAL ACTIVITY HOURS OF THE NiN GAMING NETWORK CLAN DIVISION THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY ENLISTED WITH.

LOCATION: BE ONLINE IN-GAME AND ON #NiNForums (LOGIN AND POST YOUR REQUIRED TWENTY WEEKLY FORUMS COMMENTS AND/OR POSTS).

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DISCORD DOWNLOADED & CONNECTED TO #NiNDiscord "NiN GAMING DISCORD VOICE SERVER" OR KICK.

#NiNGamers, as an effort from the NiN Gaming Network CCC "Clan Central Command" to maintain activity, all clan members are required to maintain activity and report to clan duty on the clan #NiNOAH "Official Activity Hours" announced dates and times.

Failure to abide by the clan activity rules for ANY clan member will be subjected to clan kick out on the clan inactive members' bi-weekly inactivity check day that takes place every 2 weeks - #NiNFTW "NiN For The Win" o7 "salute"
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums

You are logged in as: Guest - Current Date & Time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:49 pm - My Last Visit Date: Wed Dec 31, 1969 - Visit our #NiNBlog at http://blog.ningaming.info & #NiNDiscord at http://discord.ningaming.info #NiNGamers #NiNFTW (NiN For The Win) o7 (salute)

NiN Gaming NewslettersLatest imagesEvents#NiNDiscord (connect to #NiNDiscord in secs, no mic is required)Log inRegisterPortal#NiNWebsite (learn more about #NiNGNC by visiting our website)Home#NiNMerchandiseStore (under construction and not available)#NiNWiki
Search NiN Gaming or Ninjas Elite on Google and find us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and more. Remember to like, follow, watch, rate and subscribe for prizes and free NiN Gaming goodies. Thank you for your support to NiN Gaming and #NiNFTW

My Tips For Combat Arms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Tips For Combat Arms Empty
Topic Reply Comment # 1PostSubject: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:26 pm

When it comes to Combat Arms, you know that you can be the best by paying for NX gear, guns, and just anything NX. But when you are poor, like myself, what do you do to up your game to meet the level of the NX whores?

You focus on the details. You be patient. You become the buddhist of CA, if you will.

Let's talk weapons and gear. Assuming you have no weapons or gear (other than the defaults), Where do you start?

Tip #1: The 100k Limit

Consider 100,000 GP to be your bankruptcy point. ALWAYS keep a minimum of 100,000 GP in your account in case a permanent weapon for GP is released. This will save you money over time, and you never have to worry about expiration.

Tip #2: Show Some Respect

This is a basic rule for Ninjas, but you need to always show respect to your other players, even if they use certain guns that require no skill such as Dual Skorpions. Most people have earned their NX from working for it, and you have no right to criticize their use of their own money. You represent NINJAS ELITE. Show them that each and every one of us are classy players.

Tip #3: Learn To Manage Your Time In The Base

The number one way to harvest kills in Combat Arms is to reach the opposite team's base, and mow them down. Many players make this look easy, but it requires a lot of time and experience to master it. First off, you want to quickly decide who their top players are and watch for patterns in their style of play. Once you can deem where they will be, sneak into the opposite team's base while avoiding contact. You may not be able to avoid contact at all times, so make sure you move and fire quickly. Once in the base, wait until your team starts to be pushed. Once the opposite team has gotten the kill feed in the upper left hand corner filled, go behind them and massacre their team. Be sure to switch to your other weapons once out of ammo to save time rather than reload. Once you are finished with your massacre, quickly hide and reliad your weapons. Get as many kills as you can afterward. If you do this correctly, your KDR can reach a hellacious point.

Tip #4: Quickswitching

Quickswitching is a vital part of sniping in Combat Arms. When it comes to sniping, you do not need NX sniper rifles. The L96A1 will do wonders. Quickswitching is quickscoping, switching to another weapon, then quickly switching back. This increases shot accuracy and fire rate. It is preferred to have two sniper rifles so you can quickswitch between the two.

Tip #4: Keep The Pace

The fastest player wins the game. Think quickly, make quick decisions. Never become too comfortable in one spot, and never go to where you died. Do not be predictable, and constantly change your methods. Confidence is key. Make sure you constantly move while you shoot to become a tough target to hit. Bob and weave while sniping.

Tip #5: Remember that it is simply a game.

You are going to lose. There is no avoiding a terrible defeat in Combat Arms. When this happens, keep your composure. There are many games ahead of you. Always look to improve in the future and not dwell on the past.

Tip #6: Learn From Others

Other players will know tactics and strategies that you mot. You can get information and help from these players to better yourself as a player. No matter what, be nice to people. It will always pay off.

I will add more tips as time goes on. That's all for now though. Remember: Sportsmanship is most important. No matter how bad you are, or how good you are, always make the opposite team feel good. Give them compliments, teach them, etc. This will give you, and the clan, an even greater reputation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 2PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:29 pm

do not*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 3PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Nice tips, but you know how hard it is to get 100k gp lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 4PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:15 pm

It's not too hard to me lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 5PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:16 pm

I started saving three days ago, and I have 28k lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 6PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

yeah i had 100k + now down to 20k cause i havent been playing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 7PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:18 pm

It's all good. Usually some GP boosts from awards and stuff and playing Quar will get you GP Smile
Back to top Go down
NiN-holly234/Ronoco5-Boss
NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief (Boss) & NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief (Boss) & NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Preferred Clan Nickname : Boss

ENLIST DATE : 2010-08-01
Honorary Ranks & Titles : NiN-VIP, NiN-SS, NiN-SIR, NiN-VET
Current Clan Status: : NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief "Boss" and NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer "CEO"
Number of Forums Posts : 1959
NiN Gaming Tech Team Member : NiN Gaming Tech Team Member
My Current NiN Gaming Activitometer Percentage : SUPER ACTIVE (NiN Gaming Activitometer measures a NiNGamer's bi-weekly activity rate on the NiN Gaming Forum, Discord Voice Server & in-game during the Clan Official Activity Hours & determines if he/she will be kicked or not on Bi-Weekly Inactivity Day)

The NiN Gaming Member Loyalty Award is awarded only to selected loyal NiN Gaming Members for a reward of 500 NiNX to its recipients every month of continuous loyalty. This award can be removed along with its gifts if loyalty becomes in question
NiN Gaming Network Tournaments Team - NiN Seal Rangers Patch (Awarded to Current NiN Seal Team Members Enlisted with the NiN Seal Pro Unit Only)
NiN Gaming Network Staff Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Central Command "CCC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 1st Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Admins Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Admin Command "CAC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 2nd Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Elite Regulars Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Elite Regulars Command "CERC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 3rd Personnel Division)

NiN Seal Team Member Pin and Patch
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Air Corps Air-Wings Pin (Awarded to NiN WOWP "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Warplanes" Members Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Infantry Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN CA "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of Combat Arms" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Armoured Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN WOT "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Tanks" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Strategic Command Corps' Pin (Awarded to NiN CCZH, NiN CCG, NiN SMITE "Ninjas Elite Clans Divisions of Command and Conquer Zero Hours & Generals & Smite" Members' Only)
NiN VIP Medal "Hero of NiN Gaming" NiN-SS Medal "Super Star" NiN VET Medal NiN-SIR Medal Master Donation Medal

Topic Reply Comment # 8PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:59 am

Getting 100,000 gp is hard for me because I like to spend any gp I get the minute I get it. Any tips on how to avoid that lol Wink
Back to top Go down
eliteninjasclangmail@gmail.com
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 9PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:13 am

Follow the guide to GP that someone else posted on the forums, Holly. Play quar and only buy mines for 7 day periods. Stick with the humans, and try to survive whether you are infected or not. Just bring your default weaps and you should be fine. The more you survive, the more GP you get. This guarantees more than 1k GP per match.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 10PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:15 am

You can have fun and be saving GP at the same time. And if you place your mines strategically, you're guaranteed to destroy some infected Smile But just resist the urge to spend lol
Back to top Go down

Current Clan Status: : NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief "Boss" and NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer "CEO"
My Current NiN Gaming Activitometer Percentage : SUPER ACTIVE (NiN Gaming Activitometer measures a NiNGamer's bi-weekly activity rate on the NiN Gaming Forum, Discord Voice Server & in-game during the Clan Official Activity Hours & determines if he/she will be kicked or not on Bi-Weekly Inactivity Day)

The NiN Gaming Member Loyalty Award is awarded only to selected loyal NiN Gaming Members for a reward of 500 NiNX to its recipients every month of continuous loyalty. This award can be removed along with its gifts if loyalty becomes in question
NiN Gaming Network Tournaments Team - NiN Seal Rangers Patch (Awarded to Current NiN Seal Team Members Enlisted with the NiN Seal Pro Unit Only)
NiN Gaming Network Staff Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Central Command "CCC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 1st Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Admins Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Admin Command "CAC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 2nd Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Elite Regulars Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Elite Regulars Command "CERC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 3rd Personnel Division)

NiN Gaming Armed Forces Air Corps Air-Wings Pin (Awarded to NiN WOWP "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Warplanes" Members Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Infantry Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN CA "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of Combat Arms" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Armoured Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN WOT "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Tanks" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Strategic Command Corps' Pin (Awarded to NiN CCZH, NiN CCG, NiN SMITE "Ninjas Elite Clans Divisions of Command and Conquer Zero Hours & Generals & Smite" Members' Only)
NiN VIP Medal "Hero of NiN Gaming" NiN-SS Medal "Super Star" NiN VET Medal NiN-SIR Medal Master Donation Medal

Topic Reply Comment # 11PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:18 pm

lol nice, but quar gets boring overtime though Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 12PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:13 pm

You don't have to do it forever, just until you get 100k GP lol. Or just save however you want. As long as you keep 100k GP you'll be good Smile
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 13PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:05 pm

yeah I can try doing that, wish me luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 14PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:00 pm

ADDITIONAL SNIPING INFO: DO NOT MOVE WHILE YOU ARE SCOPED. Your shot will go anywhere except where you want it too 99/100 times. Make sure you are still when you quickscope. Also, you can jumpscope successfully as long as you don't move any direction except up and down. If you remain still while in mid air, the shot will not spread.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 15PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:59 am

Lol holly i can help you out if you ask I have 300k gp.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 16PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm

You wanna get slapped Seifarth? I got 50k GP... Get wrecked son.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 17PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:09 am

#gettomylevel
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 18PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:05 pm

CptSeifarth wrote:
Lol holly i can help you out if you ask I have 300k gp.

Yeah please, I always need help with GP. I would really appreciate any help with gifting me good GP guns especially G36C and its variants for like 90 days. I'm always poor on GP haha
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 19PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:07 pm

CptRovert wrote:
You wanna get slapped Seifarth? I got 50k GP... Get wrecked son.

Haha, the way I see it, is that Seifarth has 300k gp and you only have 50k gp. So yeah, he can get you wrecked and not the other way around Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 20PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Rovert is just a little jelly and holly just send me a note or /w me on ca if u want something
Back to top Go down

Topic Reply Comment # 21PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:20 pm

CptSeifarth wrote:
Rovert is just a little jelly and holly just send me a note or /w me on ca if u want something

Yeah, just feel free to gift me a G36 C gun for 90 days if you can. If you can't gift G36 C then a G36 E gun will work. I'll remember to gift you back in nx once I get more nx for the 50,000 nx clan event coming up soon this summer. Thank you for your generosity CptSeifarth and NiN for the Win. You are the best Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 22PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:45 am

Not a problem. Don't mention it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Topic Reply Comment # 23PostSubject: Re: My Tips For Combat Arms   My Tips For Combat Arms Empty

Back to top Go down

My Tips For Combat Arms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums :: All NiN Gaming Network and Company Forums General Chat - (1 NiNX Point Per Post/Topic) #NiNFTW #NiNGamers-
Owner

Owner Owner Owner Owner Owner
Owner