The #NiNGNC "NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios" #NiNForums, #NiNForumsPortal and, #iNiNPortal are under maintenance until further notice. The #NiNNerds "NiN Gaming Tech Team" are working hard on upgrading our NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios' website(s), forum(s) and much more in order for us to provide better services and benefits for all #NiNGamers - Sorry for any inconveniences but everyone still has access to everything we offer as "guests" so feel free to visit us more often and to engage with us and our community. You can browse and use the NiN Gaming Network and Company Studios' website(s), forum(s) and much more as a guest until your iNiN Portal Forums Account is activated very soon. Thanks and #NiNFTW "NiN For The Win" o7 "salute"
Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums
IMPORTANT NiN GAMING NETWORK ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Attention #NiNGamers, remember to post your REQUIRED 20 weekly posts and comments on the #NiNForums every single week or kick from the clan.

All comments and posts are due every single week on Sunday at 11:59 PM CT. If your posts and comments are not posted by that time and day every single week then you will be kicked from the clan the week after. This is an essential clan rule that was implemented to allow all clan members to be more active on the #NiNForums and earn more NiNX to be able to sign up for more clan-prized tournaments and gifting events. It's an effort from the NiN Gaming Network Clan Central Command "CCC" to have a more active community for the best.

#NiNGN "NiN GAMING NETWORK" CLAN DIVISIONS' OFFICIAL ACTIVITY HOURS:

WHEN: ANY 3 NIGHTS A WEEK - ANY TIME FROM 5:00 PM CT TO 12:00 AM CT (CENTRAL TIME) BASED ON THE CLAN OFFICIAL ACTIVITY HOURS OF THE NiN GAMING NETWORK CLAN DIVISION THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY ENLISTED WITH.

LOCATION: BE ONLINE IN-GAME AND ON #NiNForums (LOGIN AND POST YOUR REQUIRED TWENTY WEEKLY FORUMS COMMENTS AND/OR POSTS).

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DISCORD DOWNLOADED & CONNECTED TO #NiNDiscord "NiN GAMING DISCORD VOICE SERVER" OR KICK.

#NiNGamers, as an effort from the NiN Gaming Network CCC "Clan Central Command" to maintain activity, all clan members are required to maintain activity and report to clan duty on the clan #NiNOAH "Official Activity Hours" announced dates and times.

Failure to abide by the clan activity rules for ANY clan member will be subjected to clan kick out on the clan inactive members' bi-weekly inactivity check day that takes place every 2 weeks - #NiNFTW "NiN For The Win" o7 "salute"
NiN Gaming Network & Company Studios' iNiN Portal Forums

You are logged in as: Guest - Current Date & Time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 pm - My Last Visit Date: Wed Dec 31, 1969 - Visit our #NiNBlog at http://blog.ningaming.info & #NiNDiscord at http://discord.ningaming.info #NiNGamers #NiNFTW (NiN For The Win) o7 (salute)

NiN Gaming NewslettersLatest imagesEvents#NiNDiscord (connect to #NiNDiscord in secs, no mic is required)Log inRegisterPortal#NiNWebsite (learn more about #NiNGNC by visiting our website)Home#NiNMerchandiseStore (under construction and not available)#NiNWiki
Search NiN Gaming or Ninjas Elite on Google and find us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and more. Remember to like, follow, watch, rate and subscribe for prizes and free NiN Gaming goodies. Thank you for your support to NiN Gaming and #NiNFTW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam Empty
Topic Reply Comment # 1PostSubject: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Im trying to rank up bloat my exp and gp so i can get the gear needed to stay on par with CW.
But every noob on the server joins your fireteam with a famas and a m16 and you cannot win like that.
Plus half the people dont know how to hold a door and they let the leaks attack your back.
then on top of it you have kids and by kids i mean Spoiled rotten brats who should have the ass spanked but there parents are to scared to do it.
Screamin in the mic can i give them a gun repeatedly
On top of this you have clans come in and try to take over the room because they paid for EM and will get 5% exp boost.
Then you give them room and they make it a desrt game and epic fail instead of staying cabin and getting some exp.
So basicly if you Fireteam with me come prepaired i will chew you a new oriface and kick you if your not outfited .
This pisses people off when i wont let them leach.
Then you have the worst ones they kill 2 rounds suicide and repeat guys HATE them because they will team wipe you by the 5th round no matter what you do.
Finaly HOLD YOUR DAMM DOOR CLEAN YOUR LEAKS COME OUTFITTED or just dont join.
I know its a bitch but at the same time i play to Win!
Thats my rant/view on fireteam hope you read it and join me in a fireteam but if you do COME OUTFITTED TO WIN.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 2PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:27 pm

......o...k......that was weird..... o.O
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 3PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:17 am

Yeah its my little rant sunday was so bad i logged out and refused to play again till today.
I realy enjoy the game alot with good people who give an honest effort.
i just wish there were more willing to do so.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 4PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:21 pm

that's what tango server is for! if only people played in it more often -.-. A good place for fireteam is if you can black market because of all the nx noobs in there ( me included xD). If you can't go in there kilo server.If not in there either then you just gotta deal with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 5PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:22 pm

BTW what the hell is leached or oriface????? o.o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 6PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 pm

then dont palywith noobs in fireteam play in rooms that have elite Surprised
ELite room usually kick noobs in firteam
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 7PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:45 pm

has anybody played the new fire team yet if so is it good or no
Back to top Go down
NiN-holly234/Ronoco5-Boss
NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief (Boss) & NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief (Boss) & NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
NiN-holly234/Ronoco5-Boss

Preferred Clan Nickname : Boss

ENLIST DATE : 2010-08-01
Honorary Ranks & Titles : NiN-VIP, NiN-SS, NiN-SIR, NiN-VET
Current Clan Status: : NiN Gaming Network Commander in Chief "Boss" and NiN Gaming Company Chief Executive Officer "CEO"
Number of Forums Posts : 1959
NiN Gaming Tech Team Member : NiN Gaming Tech Team Member
My Current NiN Gaming Activitometer Percentage : SUPER ACTIVE (NiN Gaming Activitometer measures a NiNGamer's bi-weekly activity rate on the NiN Gaming Forum, Discord Voice Server & in-game during the Clan Official Activity Hours & determines if he/she will be kicked or not on Bi-Weekly Inactivity Day)

The NiN Gaming Member Loyalty Award is awarded only to selected loyal NiN Gaming Members for a reward of 500 NiNX to its recipients every month of continuous loyalty. This award can be removed along with its gifts if loyalty becomes in question
NiN Gaming Network Tournaments Team - NiN Seal Rangers Patch (Awarded to Current NiN Seal Team Members Enlisted with the NiN Seal Pro Unit Only)
NiN Gaming Network Staff Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Central Command "CCC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 1st Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Admins Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Admin Command "CAC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 2nd Personnel Division) NiN Gaming Network Elite Regulars Division Patch (Awarded to members of the NiN "Ninjas Elite" Clan Elite Regulars Command "CERC" of the NiN Gaming Network Armed Forces 3rd Personnel Division)

NiN Seal Team Member Pin and Patch
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Air Corps Air-Wings Pin (Awarded to NiN WOWP "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Warplanes" Members Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Infantry Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN CA "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of Combat Arms" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Armoured Corps Patch (Awarded to NiN WOT "Ninjas Elite Clan Division of World of Tanks" Members' Only)
NiN Gaming Armed Forces Strategic Command Corps' Pin (Awarded to NiN CCZH, NiN CCG, NiN SMITE "Ninjas Elite Clans Divisions of Command and Conquer Zero Hours & Generals & Smite" Members' Only)
NiN VIP Medal "Hero of NiN Gaming" NiN-SS Medal "Super Star" NiN VET Medal NiN-SIR Medal Master Donation Medal

Topic Reply Comment # 8PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:49 pm

lol, I did not yet - trying to install the new patch still Sad
Back to top Go down
eliteninjasclangmail@gmail.com
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 9PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:56 pm

I only think fireteam is bad when you have a bunch of 5-year old backing you up not listening to common sense Me, "No. Do not run up the street there is a tank there."
Noob, "Noob! I don't have to listen to you."
Runs up street get immedietly blown up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 10PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Noob : dude wt f why didn't you tell me that there was a tank there? you are such a dum@$$ ima report you for harrasing me. -_-

You : ....

Noob : Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 11PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 pm

and of course the one who never listenes to the WHOLE TEAM and open the door instead of the smart way. (if anyone want to illustrate that be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 12PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:53 pm

haha play in Black Market All My Fireteam wins for Cabin Fever are from there since other servers ppl leave die or just decide to be stupid and run away from their doorsl.

But yeah go Black Market ftw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 13PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:55 pm

yeah!!!!!

BLACK MARKET for ft!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 14PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:08 pm

flt?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 15PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:03 pm

i didnt bother reading a thing.. all i seen was a block of world and i was like: 0.o@!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 16PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:46 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 17PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:37 pm

nope seriously... thats what i did....and i got three points for that psst up therre and now only 1 for this one...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 18PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 am

it just told me i didnt read this post yet :/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 19PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:00 am

lol funny
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 20PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:31 am

ikr... it was flashing yellow and i was the last one who poste don it... hahaha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 21PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:42 am

yeah happened yesterday to me and i replied to myself lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Topic Reply Comment # 22PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:13 pm

lol.....
i replied to myself tooo haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Topic Reply Comment # 23PostSubject: Re: Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam   Why I HATE EVERYONE in Fireteam Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1